Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Run

"Run girl, Im trynna get your body wet Work that, lemme see you drip sweat"

The story of my life. Well, not really in the way DB means it. Cause I couldn't complain about that. Instead, its like I've got the Workout Nazi following me around yelling RUN! SWEAT! But really it's the work nazi, and i don't run, i write. there's no sweat involved either. or fun. actually its nothing at all like the song. its much more laboriously hideous than that. if only i could lose weight with the amount of scholarly work i do. just call me J.Ma baby.

vince vaughn thinks im hot.

i bought bronze stilettos.

and betty crocker is my biatch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I love you too, Jess. Hope all is well with you too! xxoo

Karen

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home