Monday, December 06, 2004

Things to know

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6663021/

Looks like I'll have to remember this when I have my romps with po-po. Wouldn't want to get em fired or anything.


In Borders the other day, an eccentric, grown woman, brought her American Girls doll with her. She sat the doll in a chair and then proceeded to brush and style the doll's hair. The sad thing is, I think she had most of her mental faculties.

One of the girls in my program is having guy friends down...they are in Rotc. She wants me to come out with them...I'm planning to. But given my track record with me in uniforms, I wonder what they might think of me if I do choose to go out and they happen to be good looking. It could be dangerous. ;c)

Redhead used the phrase "I promise, i don't bite" today. I was remind of the last time I heard that phrase. I told her she shouldn't use it in that context and suggested an addendum she might like to use. Provided she doesn't say it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home