Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Friendly reminder

Just in case you forgot, the apocalypso is coming. So if you have anything you'd like to do before the fires of hell burn on earth, you might wanna get started. I was invited to play raquetball with the "thug"...who no longer wears his skull cap and name is Rick. I'll be glad to let you know as soon as we do so you can make immediate plans to fight the ultimate battle.

I'm not gonna lie, it was sexxy.

Here's the best part. It sounds like he's from New York and both of them speak ENGLISH. I'm broken.

That's my public service announcement.

Love,
Calypso

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

I am completely willing to face serious injury for the chance to play with men, as I usually am. Let's all hope I've got the bravado to believe I can play this game, which will translate into actual ability. I'm not afraid of balls. Mwhaha.

Thanks for the public health announcement. ;c)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home