Monday, November 08, 2004

For you reading enjoyment...

Yeah I don't have anything coherent to say.
I did prove my stupid ass social professor wrong today. Don't mess with Death Qualification Jess!
And I got a nice visit today.

So for you own enjoyment...
Grab the nearest book.
Open to page 109 (or 19 if your book is short).
Go to sentence 3 on the page.
Write it here!

"Setting out on a kiss caravan of the other's body, we map the new terrain with our fingertips and lips, pausing at the oasis of a nipple, the hillock of a thigh, the backbone's meandering riverbend."
-A Natural History of the Senses by Diane Ackerman

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana B said...

"Exploratory committees are groups of one or more of your best friends whose job it is to tell you how much people like you. As it turns out, people like you a lot."

-Jon Stewart, AMERICA: the Book
(thanks to my friend John's generosity)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home