Sunday, January 23, 2005

Mental Discourse II

My brain was at it again. Although I failed to think in fully conversational terms because I fail to fully think in the presence of y-chromosomes. So I can't give a full disclosure of my musings. But apparently full disclosure isn't my forte at the moment.

What do you say to someone who wants to know everything? Every inner most thought?

"What are you thinking?"
"everything. and. nothing"

It's not very satisfying is it? That I was actually thinking about this person as a whole was a big step for me. I wasn't about to divulge everything at that moment...it might come off as tacky, the words as ill chosen, the sentiments as too forward. But in fact I wasn't thinking anything worthy of mention during a Sex and the City morning breakfast gossip fest (of which I watched two episodes this morning when my body was either a) too keyed up from coffee or b) just too keyed up). It was too simple. And silly.

But really. What do I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home